Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 4GB RAM 64GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite price in Kenya. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite tablet was launched in April 2020. The tablet comes with a 10.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2000x1200 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite runs Android 10 and is powered by a 7040mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite measures 244.50 x 154.30 x 7.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 467.00 grams. It was launched in Angora Blue, Chiffon Pink, and Oxford Grey colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and GPS. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- 10.4" inch TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm (9.63 x 6.07 x 0.28 in)
- Weight: 467 g (1.03 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Stylus support
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera 8 MP, (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Camera features: HDR, panorama
- Front camera 5 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- Speakers tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, gyro
- Non-removable Li-Po 7040 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite price in Kenya starts at Ksh 32,499