Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a smartphone that folds in the middle to become a flip phone. Extended, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a 6.7" inch display which folds into a compact form that fits snuggly into your hand or pocket. When folded, there is a 1.1" inch small display that displays all your notifications.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a 6.7" inch Dynamic AMOLED display. With small bezels and a punch-hole camera instead of a notch, you get a brilliant display that offers a cinematic view.
Although the display bends, the surprising thing is that its made of glass and not plastic. The display is made of Samsung Ultra Thin glass that enables Samsung Galaxy Z Flip to be the first foldable smartphone that is made of glass and still folds.
In case you're wondering if the same issues that affected Samsung Galaxy Fold, where dust got under the display and into the hinges, then you don't have to worry. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip utilizes Sweeper Technology to repel dirt and dust for smooth folding.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip can also fold in three angles depending on how you want to use it. You can fold it, flip it or stand it.
The display can be split into two when half folded for a unique experience. Flex mode splits apps into two with controls on the bottom half and the view on top. You can also use two apps at the same time.
The small display when folded allows you to use the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip when the phone is folded. You can see notifications and when you tap them and open the phone you access them directly without any problems.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a Dual 12MP (wide) + 12MP(ultrawide) rear camera. The cameras take brilliant clear photos.
You can take advantage of the folding angles to take selfies by standing up the phone for maximum effect. You can also have a video chat like when using a laptop.
The cameras are also able to take good clear photos in low light conditions.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has a 3300mAh battery that lasts the whole day. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip also intelligently manages power to ensure the battery can last the whole day on a single charge.
- 6.7" inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2636 pixels (~425 ppi density)
- Cover display: 1.1", Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm
- Dimensions: Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm
- Weight: 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Glass front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Rear camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, PDAF;HDR, 2160p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 15W
- Wireless chargin