Apple AirPods 2
More magical than ever.
Now with more talk time and a new wireless charging case, AirPods deliver an unparalleled wireless headphone experience. Simply take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect immediately, immersing you in rich, high-quality sound. Just like magic.
Wireless to the fullest.
After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected. Using them is just as easy. They sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you’re using them with your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Performance you’ll want to hear.
Powered by the Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods deliver a faster and more stable wireless connection to your devices — up to 2x faster when switching between active devices, and a 1.5x faster connection time for phone calls. So whether you’re playing games, listening to music, or enjoying podcasts, you’ll experience higher-quality sound.
Knows when you’re listening.
Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work together to automatically control the audio experience, engaging the microphones for phone calls, and enabling AirPods to play sound as soon as they’re in your ears. You also have the freedom to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or skip forward with a double-tap when listening to music.
Knows when you’re talking.
A speech-detecting accelerometer recognizes when you’re speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
24‑hour battery life.
AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time — and now up to 3 hours of talk time — all on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Need a quick charge? Just put AirPods back in the case for 15 minutes to get up to 3 hours of listening time or up to 2 hours of talk time. To check the battery, simply hold the AirPods next to your iPhone.
AirPods connect immediately to your iPhone, and sound switches seamlessly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.
Two can play the same song.
With new Audio Sharing, you can easily share a song, podcast, or another audio stream between two sets of AirPods — each with independent volume control. If your AirPods are in their case, just bring them close to the iPhone or iPad you want to share with and connect in a tap. And if your AirPods are in your ears, bring your iPhone close to the device instead.
Apple AirPods 2 Key Features in Kenya
- AirPods: Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging Case: Lightning connector
- Chipset: H1
- Siri connection: Voice-activated or double-tap
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later
- Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
- iPhones: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPads: iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch iPad (6th Generation), iPad (5th Generation), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPods: iPod touch 6th Generation
- Apple Watch: Series 1, Series 2, Series 3
- Apple TV: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation)
- Battery life (talk): 3 hours
- Battery life (music): 5 hours
- Wireless Charging Case
- Price in Kenya starts from 16500